Last Updated on April 15, 2022
The actual information we may collect from you, and our use of such personal information depends on the nature of our relationship and interactions with you. Also, in some cases (such as where required by law), we ask for your consent or give you certain choices prior to collecting or using certain personal information.
Types of Personal Data Collected
For the purpose of provision of real estate agency services by the Company, customers may be required to provide us your personal data including your name, e-mail address, fax number, mailing/correspondence address, contact number, some media account information and identification documents such as identity card , passport, bank statement and utility bills. Provision of personal data is on a voluntary basis. Failure to supply such personal data may result in the Company being unable to provide real estate agency services.
Use of Personal Data
The personal data provided by the customers may be used by the Company for the purpose of:
- To present content and information on our website and services in the most effective manner;
- To communicate and respond to your enquiry or request ;
- To provide materials, updates, alerts and information regarding our services;
- For marketing purposes, including advertise products or services by sending relevant information directly to you;
- To analysis and improve our services rendered to you from time to time;
- To personalise content, services and professional advice in the most effective way;
- To comply with the applicable laws, rules and regulations as well as the guidelines, practice circulars, code of ethics and practice directions issued by the regulatory authorities and applicable to the Company;
- To identity the ownership by conducting land search or company search (if applicable)
In addition to your consent, we do not use your personal data for direct marketing or other purposes not related to the purposes as set out in the “Use of Personal Date” . When it is necessary to transfer your personal data for any purpose mentioned above , such transfer will be done in accordance with the requirement under “Use of Personal Date” and the Ordinance respectively. We will not release and transfer your personal data outside of Hong Kong.
All personal data is stored on our own high secure system and we take strict steps to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorised use, misuse , modification or disclosure. We guarantee that all data will be used internally and for communication purposes only.
If you wish to correct your personal date held by us or request us to confirm if we are holding your personal data, the request(s) can be sent to us the details specified in the “Contact Us” below.
If you have any questions, comment or enquiries regarding Sirmans Private Policy or you would like us to delete or update any personal information or preferences, please address to our Office Manager by post to :
3704 Hong Kong Plaza, 188 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org